The Student Room Group

Telephone Interview for the Heriot-Watt University

I've applied for the MSc petroleum geoscience program of the Heriot-Watt University. They email me that the course selector will invite me for a telephone interview about half an hour. Does anybody have experience in this? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by janetjtx
I've applied for the MSc petroleum geoscience program of the Heriot-Watt University. They email me that the course selector will invite me for a telephone interview about half an hour. Does anybody have experience in this? Thanks.

Same for me. I'll have an interview in two days. I'm quite nervous because I dont know what to expect. Do you have some news about it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by marpi92
Same for me. I'll have an interview in two days. I'm quite nervous because I dont know what to expect. Do you have some news about it?

I've been interviewed last week, it took about 25 minutes. He focused on my thesis and current job. In addition, he asked me if I applied other universities, and which subject were you most interested in and the reason. Don't be nervous, it's not that hard. Good luck to you!:smile:
Reply 3
Thank u! i hope we will be classmate next year!
Reply 4
Original post by janetjtx
I've been interviewed last week, it took about 25 minutes. He focused on my thesis and current job. In addition, he asked me if I applied other universities, and which subject were you most interested in and the reason. Don't be nervous, it's not that hard. Good luck to you!:smile:

Just got a conditional offer from HW! 😉 Still waiting for Leeds and Aberdeen responses to choose! What about you? Some news?
Reply 5
Congratulations! I got the conditional offer, too. I've also got one from University of Manchester. I didn't apply for any other universities in UK.:smile:Not decided yet.
Original post by marpi92
Just got a conditional offer from HW! ������ Still waiting for Leeds and Aberdeen responses to choose! What about you? Some news?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending