Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How is it that women and children were gassed the day they entered German camps yet the bodies, sick, dying and well people found by the allies when they entered the camps includes women and children. You can watch one documentary that contradicts itself this way. I didn't see anything concrete that points to gas chambers in these documentaries except witness testimony which is always flaky and open to suggestion. I did see piles of bodies starved and diseased which leads me to believe that the entirety of the story is starvation and disease in German camps at the end of the war.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2/10 must try harder.

ReputationRep:
    A hoax

You are not allowed to talk about the holocaust. The freedom of speech loving liberals won't allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA)
    A hoax

You are not allowed to talk about the holocaust. The freedom of speech loving liberals won't allow it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would not call the 30 to 60 thousand starved and diseased bodies a hoax. That was real. And the slave labour was real.

The gas chamber myth was started by Communist prisoners at Auschwitz-Birkenau labour camp as propaganda for the outside world.

Many people who lost family genuinely believe it because of the power of suggestion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.