The Student Room Group

What can I do?

I'm going to the university of Winchester next year and taking psychology, could anyone suggest some volunteering I could do to compliment my psychology course?
Reply 1
I always used do-it.org to find volunteering opportunities, but I see they have just changed it and I can't get the search working. I was going to do search for the Winchester area for relevant opportunities and give you the URLs. :-(

Every major town has a volunteering centre which acts as a clearing house for the local and national charities. Just Google 'town name volunteering centre'. The one for WInchester, for example, is here: www.waca.org.uk Find the centre near to you and give them a call / visit them and have a chat.
Reply 2
Original post by Simes
I always used do-it.org to find volunteering opportunities, but I see they have just changed it and I can't get the search working. I was going to do search for the Winchester area for relevant opportunities and give you the URLs. :-(

Every major town has a volunteering centre which acts as a clearing house for the local and national charities. Just Google 'town name volunteering centre'. The one for WInchester, for example, is here: www.waca.org.uk Find the centre near to you and give them a call / visit them and have a chat.

Thats awesome thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending