Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a reply from Kent after sending their UCAS application in 2015?
    Been waiting for a month now and haven't had any reports from them..

*worried face*

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear. Sometimes they take a little while to get back to you. DON'T worry! I am sure they will reply soon enough. Could you please clarify, I am slightly confused.
    Are you saying that you have not gotten an acknowledgment e-mail from Kent yet? I sent in my application on 17 Nov, 2014 and I got my acknowledgment e-mail from UCAS the same day and Kent on 18, Nov, 2014. However they did not make a decision on my application until 7 January, 2015. So they may take a little while to make a decision.
    Kent took a Christmas break and the staff did not process any applications during that period. I can't remember the exact date but it was about 3 weeks if my memory serves me well. So maybe they was backlog and they just need some more time. OR Maybe there was a error in your contact information. Double checking can't hurt. If you got an acknowledge e-mail from UCAS that probably is not the case. Just stay calm!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.