Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's this guy that I kind of knew about before I started uni. I thought he was on my course but he's actually 2 years ahead of me. I saw him for the first time in person and he was acting really strange around me. He was fidgeting and his voice was shakey. I saw him again the next day and he looked at me and looked down. The week after that I saw him again and he looked at me a quickly looked away. I was in the library and his friends were pointing at me. I hadn't seen him for a while after that. I saw him again and he said to his friend "that's the girl that...." but I didn't hear what he said. I haven't seen him since. I hardly ever see him. I also found out that he's friends with my half-sister, but I don't speak to her. I also think he was spying on me for my dad so could that be why he was acting weird. I haven't stopped thinking about him since then.:confused: I also think I kind of really like him as well.

ReputationRep:
    well clearly he seems interested in some sort of way. not quite sure whether this is typical behavior of liking a girl though if you think he's spying on you for your dad maybe he's embarrassed because of that

ReputationRep:
    he is waiting for you to make your move on him, just go up to him tell him you like him as he's probably too shy to approach you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chicken&pizza)
    well clearly he seems interested in some sort of way. not quite sure whether this is typical behavior of liking a girl though if you think he's spying on you for your dad maybe he's embarrassed because of that
    I thought so too but I'm not sure. I don't even see him enough anyway. He should be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    he is waiting for you to make your move on him, just go up to him tell him you like him as he's probably too shy to approach you.
    I will not be doing that. I haven't seen him in ages so I don't think I'd have the opportunity anyway but I know he stalks my facebook for sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.