Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Saw my crush kiss her boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    This may be a sap post but yeah feel like utter crap

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    You've got to move on, she has a boyfriend.
    (Feel for you though, it's a crappy feeling.)

Yeah and, what do you want us to do?

ReputationRep:
    Always check for man first if attracted.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ThatOneLegendAdz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I realise it is horrible for you to see but the harsh reality is there is nothing you can do about it.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brutal, feel for you my friend

ReputationRep:
    Time to become Mr Steal-yo-gurl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Yup that's the worst feeling! Your problems definitely outweigh those of some poor homeless guy who hasn't eaten in days...

ReputationRep:
    If you think kissing it bad, wait until he gets her home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyR2895)
    Time to become Mr Steal-yo-gurl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not that type of person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Brutal, feel for you my friend
    Hurts like a ***** knowing you feel so powerless in this situation. I would tell her how I feel if she didn't have a boyfriend. She is a friend and when I "fell for her" she didn't have a boyfriend. Only got one about 3-4 months ago. I can't tell her, not as long as she has a boyfriend. Another thing is her boyfriend in one of my friends. I see them together everyday in school and it hurts so much. I have to wake up everyday knowing I'm going to get hurt emotionally seeing them together. I have to pretend when I'm around her that it's ok and it doesn't affect me and that's the worst part. I want to show her I really care about her in more than a friend kind of way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could be worse mate.

You could have had to listen to the girl you are madly in love with shag someone else after she told you she should be with you and how lovely you are. Then to get with this absolute tool of a guy whom was just using her for sex. Well put it this way he treated her like dirt. I over heard a conversation she had with him when she was walking through the hall way. "You really do think I will eat dog **** off your shoe don't you" This was in their first week of dating.

That is what you could have been faced with lad.

Or it could be worse then that.

You could be homeless.

ReputationRep:
    ffs grow a pair!!!

She has a boyfriend, odds are she will want to kiss him.....

Seriously some people :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like some people didn't evolve empathy and just remain a bit not human but I really understand what you're saying and I feel so bad for you omg

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry for you. I've had like one major crush in my life and now been in a relationship for 3 years. My ex-crush isn't really into relationships so I've never seen her get physical with anyone; although I'm way over her, I'm sure it'd hurt a bit to see her with someone. If my girl and I were to be done, I can't imagine seeing her kissing someone else either, I think I'd die... So I'm really sorry for you for having had to experience what I can't even imagine :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    I'm so sorry for you. I've had like one major crush in my life and now been in a relationship for 3 years. My ex-crush isn't really into relationships so I've never seen her get physical with anyone; although I'm way over her, I'm sure it'd hurt a bit to see her with someone. If my girl and I were to be done, I can't imagine seeing her kissing someone else either, I think I'd die... So I'm really sorry for you for having had to experience what I can't even imagine :/
    Some people keep saying to grow up and grow a pair. They really don't understand what it's like to just stand there and watch the world around you just burn along with your emotions. You don't even feel sad. It's just pure blank emotion I couldn't feel anything but my heart drop and continue beating. I could hear nothing but the lub dub sound of my heart. All I could do was watch standing there completely powerless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    ffs grow a pair!!!

She has a boyfriend, odds are she will want to kiss him.....

Seriously some people :banghead:
    No need to be rude. He was looking for empathy.

have a go to her picture, it'll feel mad.

ReputationRep:
    Some people keep saying to grow up and grow a pair. They really don't understand what it's like to just stand there and watch the world around you just burn along with your emotions. You don't even feel sad. It's just pure blank emotion I couldn't feel anything but my heart drop and continue beating. I could hear nothing but the lub dub sound of my heart. All I could do was watch standing there completely powerless

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand you, objectively it does mean we're weak etc. but I simply admit that I am weak and this situation would hurt me a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    I understand you, objectively it does mean we're weak etc. but I simply admit that I am weak and this situation would hurt me a lot
    I can admit I'm emotionally weak too! I just can't stop thinking about that moment. It's in my head and I can't forget it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.