Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDS.CFC)
    Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:
    I've opted for Turing (extra large ensuite) as my first choice, Keynes Flats (Large) in at second place, with a Turing single room (no ensuite) and Parkwood Houses finishing up at fourth! As you can tell, I like my space!

ReputationRep:
    1. Parkwood 5 bedroom
    2. Parkwood 6 bedroom
    3. Turing College Standard room
    4. Darwin College Standard

A lot of people are biased against Parkwood, but I would rather live in a house.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keynes
    Parkwood Flats
    Turing standard
    Parkwood 6bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys received your Kent ID? Because I got my offer at the end of December but it still hasn't come through :/ Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My choices were:
    1) Keynes
    2)Becket Court
    3)Parkwood
    4)Rutherford

I've firmed for archaeology and anthropology

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.