RDS.CFC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:
jwhitehead94
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RDS.CFC)
Not seen any threads like this so far so thought it'd be useful to have one. What has everyone chosen for their accommodation preference providing you have done it already?

Mine are: Tyler Court B/C as first choice with Parkwood Flats as second and Parkwood Houses as third. Had no idea what to put as third so hope that's alright haha. Hoping to study International Business. :cool:
I've opted for Turing (extra large ensuite) as my first choice, Keynes Flats (Large) in at second place, with a Turing single room (no ensuite) and Parkwood Houses finishing up at fourth! As you can tell, I like my space!
yourgirlbribri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. Parkwood 5 bedroom
2. Parkwood 6 bedroom
3. Turing College Standard room
4. Darwin College Standard

A lot of people are biased against Parkwood, but I would rather live in a house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hollywooddreamer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Keynes
Parkwood Flats
Turing standard
Parkwood 6bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
TCB95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have you guys received your Kent ID? Because I got my offer at the end of December but it still hasn't come through :/ Thanks
Chanch13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My choices were:
1) Keynes
2)Becket Court
3)Parkwood
4)Rutherford

I've firmed for archaeology and anthropology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads