Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys and girls! I'm starting my post grad BPTC course, I'm 22, Male currently live in fishponds

I'm looking for anyone who wants to share a room or has a spare room and is doing the same course (Bar Professional Training course in Law) or similarly wants to work hard for a year.

I'm pretty laid back, enjoy tones of music, films, gaming, going out for drinks or just sitting in relaxing.

I will be studying a lot though so probably not for anyone who wants a party house this year!

if your interested send me an email at [mod note: email removed, please PM user instead] and ill get back asap!

Charles x

Hi Charles,

My name's Nick and I'm looking for a postgrad student house in Bristol for the start of the next Uni year. I'm not doing the same course (I'll be starting a PhD in Philosophy of Science) but I am wanting to find a place where I can work hard for a year with easy going people interested in doing the same.

I'm currently living in Ashley Down, so if you're still looking for house-mates and wanted to meet up for a quick chat, that could easily be done.

Best wishes,
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.