Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Welcome to my imaginatively named blog. I'm Molly and I'm in Year 11. At the moment I'm studying Maths, English Lang & Lit, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, French, Geography, Computing, RE and Art.

In my recent mock results I got As in Chemistry, French, RE, Maths and Computing. I want to push all of these up to A*s but I know this will be a struggle in French, Computing and RE. So this blog is going to be about me revising in different ways, taking it one step at a time and trying not to marathon years worth of medical dramas in two weeks instead of studying...

In the future, ideally I want to go to Cambridge and study Natural Sciences, specializing in Astrophysics as I want a career in that field. I honestly love space more than I can put into words so I'm trying to use these goals as a form of motivation?

If anyone has done or been through any similar grades or targets to me, any advice would be incredibly appreciated!
    Thanks for reading all of this (if you bothered)
    Molly
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Good luck, Molly! I'm sure you can do it, my teachers at school say that we should be improving at least one grade higher than our mock results when it comes to the real exams

Using those goals as motivation is a good idea :yy:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This post is to confirm that mollyrt's grades have been verified!
    :banana: :banana2: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I wish you the best of luck with these grades and I'm sure you can reach them with your revision
    The only advice I can really give is to go to revision classes put on by your teachers as they are really useful and make sure to ask questions about things you do not understand. It looks like you've got a good idea of what you what to do so hopefully that will keep you motivated to get those grades
    Sophie
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by mollyrt)
    Hi!
    Welcome to my imaginatively named blog. I'm Molly and I'm in Year 11. At the moment I'm studying Maths, English Lang & Lit, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, French, Geography, Computing, RE and Art.

In my recent mock results I got As in Chemistry, French, RE, Maths and Computing. I want to push all of these up to A*s but I know this will be a struggle in French, Computing and RE. So this blog is going to be about me revising in different ways, taking it one step at a time and trying not to marathon years worth of medical dramas in two weeks instead of studying...

In the future, ideally I want to go to Cambridge and study Natural Sciences, specializing in Astrophysics as I want a career in that field. I honestly love space more than I can put into words so I'm trying to use these goals as a form of motivation?

If anyone has done or been through any similar grades or targets to me, any advice would be incredibly appreciated!
    Thanks for reading all of this (if you bothered)
    Molly
    Hey, just thought I'd catch up with you to see how your half term is going and how you're feeling about your studies :woo: Anything going well? What's challenging at the moment?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.