Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, as part of my uni project i'm doing a study trying to find out what type of help and support young adults aged 18-25 years want to have IF they are feeling really down, angry, anxious or have other emotional stress.

I'm interested in everyone’s views. You don’t need to have had any emotional difficulties to take part. As a thank you for your time you can enter a prize draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.

The survey is confidential and anonymous,
    it should only take 15minutes to do.If you'd like to share your views and make a positive difference please click on this link for the survey. https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...CvQHm0GJt5JBFX

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by KatieBell18)
    Hi everyone, as part of my uni project i'm doing a study trying to find out what type of help and support young adults aged 18-25 years want to have IF they are feeling really down, angry, anxious or have other emotional stress.

I'm interested in everyone’s views. You don’t need to have had any emotional difficulties to take part. As a thank you for your time you can enter a prize draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.

it should only take 15minutes to do.If you'd like to share your views and make a positive difference please click on this link for the survey. https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...CvQHm0GJt5JBFX

Thanks
    Moved to media and research opportunities, and I'll fill it in for you in a minute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Moved to media and research opportunities, and I'll fill it in for you in a minute!

thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Done.
    Wasnt sure how to answer the questions on having a mental health problem in the future as my problem is ongoing and chronic..

ReputationRep:
    Done it

ReputationRep:
    I have also completed your questionnaire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    Done.
    Wasnt sure how to answer the questions on having a mental health problem in the future as my problem is ongoing and chronic..
    Hey, I guess i'm a believer of change and what is today might not be tomorrow. So that's why the question was worded in that way. But thanks for completing it, its a big help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Still-Thinking)
    I have also completed your questionnaire
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Todot)
    Done it
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I guess i'm a believer of change and what is today might not be tomorrow. So that's why the question was worded in that way. But thanks for completing it, its a big help!
    What you subjectively believe in shouldnt affect an objective questionnaire.
    Id also say that because of the nature of your questionnaire your participants are more likely to be people with mental health problems not representative of young people as a group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    What you subjectively believe in shouldnt affect an objective questionnaire.
    Id also say that because of the nature of your questionnaire your participants are more likely to be people with mental health problems not representative of young people as a group.
    Lots of good thoughts that I plan to include in my discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of good thoughts that I plan to include in my discussion.
    You need to think about whether its realistic to ask people with mental health problems what they will do if they suffer a mental health problem in the future.
    I wish you luck but some of the questions might be confusing for certain people thats all.

ReputationRep:
    Done can you do mine too please? https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/S...UB9z9QYjQKl7jn

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    hey i completed your survey, would you mind doing mine please? Thank you! https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3eNJH73LomRniQd

ReputationRep:
    done one, half way though another.... just bare with me (swamped with other stuff)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.