Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on 9th February. If any one can give any pointers or if you also have an interview coming up at canterbury, would be good to connect with people on the same path.

ReputationRep:
    My interview is 2moro. So very nervous and feel so out if it even tho I've been revising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leanne13)
    My interview is 2moro. So very nervous and feel so out if it even tho I've been revising
    How do you feel your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmapoppins)
    How do you feel your interview went?
    Hiya, I think it went ok. I certainly made myself look confident enough lol.
    Just the waiting game now, have you heard back from yours yet? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leanne13)
    Hiya, I think it went ok. I certainly made myself look confident enough lol.
    Just the waiting game now, have you heard back from yours yet? X
    No not yet, they said offers are sent out mid March. Good luck, hopefully we both get on and can meet in september. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you to. Yes that would be great a. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered a place!!! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations well done. I've been offered a place on the other degree I went for but still waiting to hear for this one xx

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a place

ReputationRep:
    Well done. When was your interview? X

ReputationRep:
    Thank you It was on 18th Feb x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade2910)
    Thank you It was on 18th Feb x
    Well done, do you live local or are you going to be living away from home? See you in September :-)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I live in Herne Bay so am local. How about you? Yes will see you in September ☺ xx

ReputationRep:
    See you guys in September just been offered a place :-)

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Mel!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks jade you too!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys, I live in Ashford, so will be traveling in too. Sooo excited to start. My offer is conditional on completing access with merits though, although I think I'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I can't wait to start either! It's good to meet other people travelling in. I'm sure you'll get in

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.