Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello there!
    I am posting here to advertise for a spare room that is going in my shared bungalow in Cambridge.
    There is currently me and three others living here- three of us going into third year after summer but one is leaving so we have a room that we need to fill in order to continue living in this bungalow.

The room is decent sized and comes with drawers, wardrobe desk and two bedside sized tables. There is a shared kitchen/living area combo and there is also a shared bathroom with bath.

Currently, we share our kitchen utensils and share staples such as pasta, rice, bread milk. If you are interested in joining us you can join in with these too, or can of course do your own thing.

We also have a TV in the living room with free view box that we all share and split the TV License for at the start of the tenancy. The license will be renewed in Aug

The rent is around £485 a month including bills.
    Also unfortaunatley to live here, you need to have a guarantor (such as a parent or other family member). This person needs to own a house (cannot be rented or council run) who will say that they will pay your rent for you if you cant pay during that month. As long as your loan covers your rent your guarantor does not need to worry though!

We are situated within a five minute walk from the large Tesco on Newmarket Road and are about 15 minute walk from Anglia Ruskin university

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know ASAP. Anyone who is a university student studying in the Cambridge area can live here, and it doesnt matter what year you are in (even if you are first year). We need to find someone by the end of this month in order to stay in this house so if you have any questions or want to see photos of the place feel free to comment below or send me a PM!

Thank you

are you still looking for someone?
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.