Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm 19 and have already done one year at Newcastle University, but didn't like the course I was doing so I've just got an offer to do Maths at UWE. I was in such a busy sociable accommodation at Newcastle and wouldn't have changed it for the world. So I'm looking for something similar in bristol!
    The more people in one flat the better, the busier and more parties the better. I'm wondering about how different accommodations and sites are set out and is easiest to mingle with other flats? And which ones are the least strict on noise and late nights etc.
    I know that Maths is in the Frenchay campus, so does anyone know if it's easy to get from the city centre to there at all or not?

ReputationRep:
    Market gate - heard theres loads of parties ect and free bus to frenchay which doesnt take long

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 13, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.