Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm in love with someone I've never met Watch

I'm in a love with a guy I met on facebook. We have been talking online for about 4 months now. We talk everyday and I think I'm in love with him. Is this possible? I'm scared that he or I won't feel the same way after we meet.

ReputationRep:
    Its possible depending on the circumstances... Beware that sometimes people can be fake on FB... If you truly love her then do not be scared to meet him. If she is destined to be with you then she will accept you just the way you are... If she does not feel the same way after meeting u then maybe she is not destined to be with you.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm in a love with a guy I met on facebook. We have been talking online for about 4 months now. We talk everyday and I think I'm in love with him. Is this possible? I'm scared that he or I won't feel the same way after we meet.
    Meet up with him and see how you feel. You're worried about him not feeling the same, but you might not feel the same in person. You'll only beable to tell by meeting in person (but be safe, maybe tell a friend where you're going just as back up). Good luck

ReputationRep:
    misleading thread title

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be to tread carefully. My friend had a sort of thing going on with a guy she met online for about a year- he lived on the other side of the world and she thought she really liked him. When she actually met him, she couldn't stand him! Meeting in person makes all the difference and I think you should try not to get your hopes up until you've done this. If you meet up and the chemistry is right then great and if not you can move on with your lives, but it's better finding out as soon as you can.

If you do meet up with him please go to a safe public place and tell someone where you're going and who you'll be with!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in love with a girl I've never met, we first spoke on Facebook and we've been talking for four months... This is beyond weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cian.woulfe)
    I'm in love with a girl I've never met, we first spoke on Facebook and we've been talking for four months... This is beyond weird
    Anon and cian sitting in a tree... oh wait

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, reveal yourself Anon!!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried skyping each other? Bit more personal than just typing words and you can express so many more emotions face-to-face or so to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vestal Priestess)
    misleading thread title
    in what way is it misleading??
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    It's probably lust rather than love at this stage.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.