How would you feel if your account gets banned NOW! watch

• View Poll Results: How would you feel if your tsr account was banned
    Wouldn't care
    31.25%
    I would get pretty angry and sad
    68.75%

ReputationRep:
    Hello readers,

I've recently started to spend quite a bit of time on this site, which is the epitome a site for procrastination. Whether I'm on the religious threads or ask me anything threads I always find myself posting my views.

Now i've seen a few people who have accumulated thousands of posts on their time on the site and have become TSR "veterans". Moreover reps are aquired and you kind of create a reputation for yourself in certain fields.

So I was wondering, how would you feel if your account was permanently banned from TSR- Would you just not care and create a new one, or would you be quite upset. Although this might be sad, I'd be pretty peed of since I've spent a good hundred few hours expressing my views on this site.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Hello readers,

I've recently started to spend quite a bit of time on this site, which is the epitome a site for procrastination. Whether I'm on the religious threads or ask me anything threads I always find myself posting my views.

Now i've seen a few people who have accumulated thousands of posts on their time on the site and have become TSR "veterans". Moreover reps are aquired and you kind of create a reputation for yourself in certain fields.

So I was wondering, how would you feel if your account was permanently banned from TSR- Would you just not care and create a new one, or would you be quite upset. Although this might be sad, I'd be pretty peed of since I've spent a good hundred few hours expressing my views on this site.
    I wouldnt be too bothered.
    Although i seem to spend quite a bit of time on this thread, i wouldnt mind, and would spend the time that i would spend on this site doing something useful.

ReputationRep:
    A bit like death, it's not something I like to think about.

I'd have to spend time... on the outside :afraid:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    It would quell my addiction . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)

Oh maiii ;(

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mind too much, I dislike my username

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd just make a new one

ReputationRep:
    Simple I would just create a new one

ReputationRep:
    I'd strip down naked in my local Primark, cover myself in mayonnaise and perform Seppuku.

ReputationRep:
    Neither option.
    I'd mainly be very confused.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I would be a bit sad . I mean, I wouldn't create a new account, because I'd probably just get banned again if the Mods discovered that it was me. So, it would mean no more TSR for me. Also, I'm involved in some enjoyable activities on the site, which provide me with entertainment and food for thought outside of my studies. Plus, I'd be really ticked off if by some miracle I won a TSR Award and couldn't bore everyone with an acceptance speech :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    I would be a bit sad . I mean, I wouldn't create a new account, because I'd probably just get banned again if the Mods discovered that it was me. So, it would mean no more TSR for me. Also, I'm involved in some enjoyable activities on the site, which provide me with entertainment and food for thought outside of my studies. Plus, I'd be really ticked off if by some miracle I won a TSR Award and couldn't bore everyone with an acceptance speech :mad:.

:yawn: I kept reading every sentence in your post with the illusion of getting a big payoff/conclusion at the end. No joke I almost fell as sleep which reminds me it's almost midnight

ReputationRep:
    i'd be gutted that i'd lose the ability to promote my blog www.talesfromtherim.blogspot.com on such a big site
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Vestal Priestess)
    :yawn: I kept reading every sentence in your post with the illusion of getting a big payoff/conclusion at the end. No joke I almost fell as sleep which reminds me it's almost midnight
    I never claimed to be up for the award of "funniest member". You need Arkasia, the bear, Viva Emptiness or barnetlad for that.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I'd be sad and wonder what I'd done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a bit annoyed because I quite like TSR, but as long as it's temporary then I'd survive. Anyway, I usually just lurk nowadays which I could do without an account, I think.

ReputationRep:
    I practically do frig all on here and yet seem to spend a good bit of time here... Might force me onto a different website but that's about it

ReputationRep:
    I'd be quite irritated & wonder why, but then I suppose I'd just make a new one with a different username

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)

You mean the outside is real? All this time and I thought it was all made up.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.