Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was at a party, i was drunk. And a 18 year old boy comes up to me and starts kissing me, i thought he was just messing around until my dress went up and he started kissing my neck and chest, When i walked off i just remember being pulled back and then he had his hands all over me... I dont remember much besides trying to walk off. Im aware this is my fault, i just did not know if that was normal or okay, i have no idea. Im 15. It was consenting, as i kept trying to walk off..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sounds like it. Sounds like he forced himself on you a bit.

Be careful at parties and when drinking.

ReputationRep:
    not too sure if you could get him done as you are underage but if you wanted him to feel you or you were too drunk to give consent then there is more chance of criminal charges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenTheCupcake)
    I was at a party, i was drunk. And a 18 year old boy comes up to me and starts kissing me, i thought he was just messing around until my dress went up and he started kissing my neck and chest, When i walked off i just remember being pulled back and then he had his hands all over me... I dont remember much besides trying to walk off. Im aware this is my fault, i just did not know if that was normal or okay, i have no idea. Im 15. It was consenting, as i kept trying to walk off..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol Is this joke? How is this your fault?

P.S. Is that not sexual harassment? You are underage and he is not. Talk to your parents maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know his name or what he looks like?

Why are you drinking so much at 15...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenTheCupcake)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wtf:lolwut:

OP if you're telling the truth, then:

A) Stop drinking so much, you're only 15
    B) Keep your wits about you when you're out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.