Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my life has gone down the toilet.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing a ****ty course where i do nothing because the staff cant be bothered, I do crappy social experiments that go nowhere and make me look like a ****, I cant be myself in real life (or online) so I have no friends and never talk to anyone , I've been forced into doing work experience at a old peoples home cleaning dishes because I cant say no to people, i waste time doing nothing on the internet, i keep making bad decisions, i don't have any confidence or much self esteem,i got bad maths results, i read some feminists twitter pages that make feel like crap everyday because they insult men and it upsets me and to top it all off on sunday i wet the bed.

there, now I've bared my soul to this forum, maybe you guys can help me and point out where i'm going wrong, maybe then i can finally start to change my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damoni)
    I do crappy social experiments that go nowhere and make me look like a ****,
    Well, if that's not soliloquy, I don't know what is.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Well, if that's not soliloguy, I don't know what is.
    i gather you're comparing me to a previously banned tsr member? well, i'm not, i can't prove it of course, but this really is my only account I've had on here/

ReputationRep:
    i gather you're comparing me to a previously banned tsr member? well, i'm not, i can't prove it of course, but this really is my only account I've had on here/
    Whoops, typo. soliloquy. Look it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Whoops, typo. soliloquy. Look it up.
    i'm going to be honest from here on, to the people on here and to myself.

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing a ****ty course where i do nothing because the staff cant be bothered, I do crappy social experiments that go nowhere and make me look like a ****, I cant be myself in real life (or online) so I have no friends and never talk to anyone , I've been forced into doing work experience at a old peoples home cleaning dishes because I cant say no to people, i waste time doing nothing on the internet, i keep making bad decisions, i don't have any confidence or much self esteem,i got bad maths results, i read some feminists twitter pages that make feel like crap everyday because they insult men and it upsets me and to top it all off on sunday i wet the bed.

there, now I've bared my soul to this forum, maybe you guys can help me and point out where i'm going wrong, maybe then i can finally start to change my life.
    What course are you doing? Are you at university? What exactly is it that gives you the impression of am unhelpful teacher.

I've seen some of your previous posts....you're Social Experiment Guy. I didn't get the whole social experiment idea, to be quite honest. What was it all proving? Also, the fact that they are on TSR doesn't make them a social experiment....

More importantly, why do you feel like you need to do social experiments? Exploring that reason could help.l If you struggle with social interaction, and people do, then there are things you can do. First, it starts of within, and you need to apply it to everything you do.

And that is to have confidence in yourself, and everything you do. It's not arrogance, and you need to be humble to stop self-belief in what you do. Take it your work, and be that person who puts in effort...You got bad math results? Fine. I failed Further Maths as-level, and Decision..well that was hard. So what do you consider a bad math result? You can retake it. Learn your lessons and move on.

Secondly, be polite. You don't have to small talk for the sake of small talking, but minding your p's and q's really helps. Looking at people's eyes when the speak to you and giving them your undivided will help social interaction.

The third rule, is to just get there. Sometimes, you will be thrust into uncomfortable social situations, but, ultimately, you still have to interact socially with people. Avoid the deep dark internet that is tumblr. It's not good from what I hear.

If you don't like things, say no. If your heart's not in it, don't do it.

Accidents happen..but probably best stop all drinking 1h-1h30 before you go to bed...

It's all easier said than done, but ultimately, only you can change things.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.