Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm applying to welbeck this year, through DESG and the Navy (Weapons Submariner).
    Anyone else applying or can give any advice about the college or the selection processes :confused: ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, how far have you for through the the selection process? I'm hoping to go into the FAA. I've got my AIB March 16th. Be great to catch up with anyone else going then. : )

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've almost finished my DESG application, whilst starting my Navy one. I'm assuming you are a private student?

ReputationRep:
    And well done for succeeding the first step!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks , yes it's been a stressy time with all the tests and interviews, in answer to your question - no I'm not going as a private student, I'm hoping to be sponsored by the Navy. Have you had all your DESG interviews medicals etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have also sent my DESG application for Welbeck but I'm worried that I've screwed it up. I didn't attach a CV and I've been told that apparently you were meant to attach your school tutor report. I didn't do this...

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I haven't had my medicals or interviews and I thought they wouldn't let you apply without the CV? Also where shouts in the Navy are you hoping to be in? I'm personally going for Weapons Engineer Officer (Main Fleet)

ReputationRep:
    I changed my mind xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harpreetrai3)
    Hello, I have also sent my DESG application for Welbeck but I'm worried that I've screwed it up. I didn't attach a CV and I've been told that apparently you were meant to attach your school tutor report. I didn't do this...
    Don't worry about it, I messed up mine for the RAF section and they simply sent me an email and told me to resend it. I did so and have now been moved onto the next step of the application process (physical/medical).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.