childnursingapp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I had an interview at LJMU in November and it's the only uni I still haven't heard back from, has anyone else?
Bilbostoes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by childnursingapp)
I had an interview at LJMU in November and it's the only uni I still haven't heard back from, has anyone else?
I got a rejection but I have two other offers so its ok if you haven't heard anything I'd take it as a good sign! Good luck!
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bilbostoes)
I got a rejection but I have two other offers so its ok if you haven't heard anything I'd take it as a good sign! Good luck!
I have an interview next week what was the scenrio like? I really want this so any help I would be grateful xx
Bilbostoes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hamullers)
I have an interview next week what was the scenrio like? I really want this so any help I would be grateful xx
The scenario I got in my interview was about a 13 yr old girl who was brought into hospital drunk, with cuts on her wrists and had had sex with someone who she didn't really know, so i had to explain what I would do, which was pretty intense as there were 3 interviewers sat round me! Personally, I didn't like the interview process at ljmu but I wish you the best of luck!
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bilbostoes)
The scenario I got in my interview was about a 13 yr old girl who was brought into hospital drunk, with cuts on her wrists and had had sex with someone who she didn't really know, so i had to explain what I would do, which was pretty intense as there were 3 interviewers sat round me! Personally, I didn't like the interview process at ljmu but I wish you the best of luck!
Oooo my :/ thank you :/ xxz
childnursingapp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Oooo my :/ thank you :/ xxz
Mine was the same scenario, I think we may have been there on the same day?! I had three interviewers and it was my first one so it was pretty intense, as a 17 year old that wasn't a question I was expecting!
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What did you guys say? Xx
childnursingapp
Rep:
?
What did you guys say? Xx
In all honesty I hardly remember!! I was very nervous Something along the lines of not being judgemental, trying to get background info, something about consent
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You heard back from them? Xx
childnursingapp
Rep:
?
You heard back from them? Xx
Nope but then it's not a rejection :') I'm not really bothered about LJMU though I have other offers
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by childnursingapp)
Nope but then it's not a rejection :') I'm not really bothered about LJMU though I have other offers
Aww well best of luck xx
zaineb.ajaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi everyone! I have a child nursing interview at LJMU tomorrow! So nervous it is my second time applying through UCAS as I didn't get the grades last year. I just wanted to ask what questions they asked you in the interview? And how was the maths and english test?
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zaineb.ajaz)
Hi everyone! I have a child nursing interview at LJMU tomorrow! So nervous it is my second time applying through UCAS as I didn't get the grades last year. I just wanted to ask what questions they asked you in the interview? And how was the maths and english test?
Mines tomorrow too xx
zaineb.ajaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mines tomorrow too xx
Omg I am so nervous! Do you have any idea what to expect?
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not really haha xx
childnursingapp
Rep:
?
Not really haha xx
How did it go?
vla10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How did you guys get on? I've had my interview for child at ljmu this morning. The staff there were lovely. I was thrown by a couple of questions, but the two ladies that interviewed me were so nice that is hard to gage how i feel i did.
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard back yet? Xx
lijdo94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I was at your interview did you get a place? Xx
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did did you? Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (213)
53.12%
No (188)
46.88%

Watched Threads