Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ugh why do people have to be so inconsiderate of others? Don't they understand it's rude to talk when others are trying to concentrate. I don't why I am making this thread, in fury perhaps. So I was sitting in my schools library in deep focus and a bunch of rude inconsiderate people decided to sit on my table(fine by me) and then decided to have their rather mundane conversations in my ear. So trying not to be rude (oh the irony!) I decided to wait till they left and to my suprise, or rather because of my unfortunate life, their other friends decided to join them. So I left and now I am sitting in my schools canteen, which is over all louder! And I think I just got sand which crumbs on book and my elbow:eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.