Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    My phone has decided to not receive any texts at all, but I can still send them, make and receive phone calls
    I've tried restarting my phone, taking the sim card and battery out but it still won't work, I also downloaded a third party messaging app but still nothing!!
    I am getting a new phone soon but I would like for this to be fixed as it's starting to get really annoying!
    Any one got any advice?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgii18)
    Hi
    My phone has decided to not receive any texts at all, but I can still send them, make and receive phone calls
    I've tried restarting my phone, taking the sim card and battery out but it still won't work, I also downloaded a third party messaging app but still nothing!!
    I am getting a new phone soon but I would like for this to be fixed as it's starting to get really annoying!
    Any one got any advice?
    Thanks in advance
    How long is it until you get your new phone?
    It might be worth just waiting until you get a new one, especially since it sounds like you have tried most things to get it sorted anyway.
    Just let people know not to text you in the near future (and to phone you or something instead) until you get a new one.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Moved to Mobile Phones

ReputationRep:
    It would help to know what network provider you are with..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.