Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a test day, this Saturday at London South Bank for Mental Health Nursing. Do you find out if you have passed there and then or does it take them a few weeks or so to let you know?

ReputationRep:
    They will tell you whether you've passed or failed the maths test first.

If they don't call your name out after they've marked your maths paper, then it's a good sign.

Afterwards, you do the English test and they will get back to you with the results in a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    They will tell you whether you've passed or failed the maths test first.

If they don't call your name out after they've marked your maths paper, then it's a good sign.

Afterwards, you do the English test and they will get back to you with the results in a couple of days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right ok, thank you!! Do you have an idea of what to wear? Just like smart-casual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoejgraham)
    Ah right ok, thank you!! Do you have an idea of what to wear? Just like smart-casual?
    People normally dress smart-casual.

You don't have to wear a suit or go over the top.

Wear clothes that you're comfortable in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    People normally dress smart-casual.

You don't have to wear a suit or go over the top.

Wear clothes that you're comfortable in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah, thank you so much!! Feel better now I know what to expect! Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoejgraham)
    Ah, thank you so much!! Feel better now I know what to expect! Thank you!!
    You are most welcome!!

Good luck with the test ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also going this Saturday! do you know how much percentage you have to get right to pass? And also how long it takes, I'm just trying to book my train home haha
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiannon carter)
    Hi I'm also going this Saturday! do you know how much percentage you have to get right to pass? And also how long it takes, I'm just trying to book my train home haha
    Thanks
    The first thing you do is the maths test and that lasts for 30 minutes, you have to get 6/10 to pass if you pass you will have to do another 30 minute English test and if you don't they will take you into another room and you have to go home from there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.