Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BTEC Level 3 Applied Science Extended Diploma Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in my 2 year of the BTEC Extended Diplomaachieving DD in my first year. I have been accepted by all 5 of my universitychoices and all I need is DMM in the Extended Diploma. If anyone wants or needsto swap units then I am happy to do so.
    The units I have already done in year 1 are: Units 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, and 26
    The units I am doing and need this year are; Units 12, 15,19, 21, 22, 27, 43, 44 (I have done 22 & 43 achieving D in both)
    If you have any of the following units 12, 15, 19, 21, 27 and44 then I will swap for them maybe even giving you 2 units for 1 depending onhow nice you are
    HEPL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar9625)
    I am currently in my 2 year of the BTEC Extended Diplomaachieving DD in my first year. I have been accepted by all 5 of my universitychoices and all I need is DMM in the Extended Diploma. If anyone wants or needsto swap units then I am happy to do so.
    The units I have already done in year 1 are: Units 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, and 26
    The units I am doing and need this year are; Units 12, 15,19, 21, 22, 27, 43, 44 (I have done 22 & 43 achieving D in both)
    If you have any of the following units 12, 15, 19, 21, 27 and44 then I will swap for them maybe even giving you 2 units for 1 depending onhow nice you are
    HEPL!
    I never Knew we could swap units. they never told us:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OMG what sort of college do you go to, they didn't tell you the basics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar9625)
    OMG what sort of college do you go to, they didn't tell you the basics.
    No. They never told us that. We are doing eleven units in the first yr. they did say we all had to do unit 1-6, but we are all doing what is coming and i dont think anyone from my class has even asked the teachers if we can opt out and choose a different one. We are doing it like sheeps basically.

ReputationRep:
    can you please forwards me your unit 2 assgmnt 2.3 i am really struggling with it :'(

ReputationRep:
    hey guys... can anybody please help me with assignment 2.3 unit 2....its due on monday i aint getting nothing anout it ...please if amyone can pass me there assignemnt 2.3 i will be greatful

ReputationRep:
    I need help on unit 5. just hate that unit.

ReputationRep:
    anybody herw studies in halesowen collg?....can i get there enail id and pass plis

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me with unit 15 d3 got to be in tomoz and im sooooooo stuck aha

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys im doing applied science level 3 here and got distinctions on unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,11,13,15 and 31 so if you need any help just quote this or pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjm2201)
    Can someone please help me with unit 15 d3 got to be in tomoz and im sooooooo stuck aha
    Hey whats that d3 about again...I need to refresh my mind lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive kinda done it now thanks ....it was about yeast fermentation

ReputationRep:
    Help on unit 15

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    im doing the subsitianary diploma in level 3 applied science
    i have done unit 1,2 and 11 acheiving a D

i really need help with unit 4,5 and 15

i can give anyone my units ive completed

desperatly need help !!
    many thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1)
    Hey guys im doing applied science level 3 here and got distinctions on unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,11,13,15 and 31 so if you need any help just quote this or pm me
    Heyyyyy, talk me into this course? Like how is it and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Would you be able to help me with unit 2 please?

ReputationRep:

Hi,

the course your doing, is it mix of coursework and 4 exams for the two years.

ReputationRep:
    I really need your help dearling

ReputationRep:
    hey i need help with unit 4 the accuracy in using techniques and purity and choice of instruments

ReputationRep:
    hi i am really struggling with M5 and D4 for unit 22. please can you help me please. i will be really appreciated.i have ask many student but i didnt get reply back. thank

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.