Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at the University of Liverpool tomorrow and I know it will be competitive as it is in the top 5 for nursing! Has anyone had an interview here that could tell me what it was like/ what i should prepare for?
    thanks!!

Megan

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview for Liverpool in a couple weeks and was just wondering how it went? What did the day entail? Such as the maths and english test. This would be really helpful, thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your interview yet Ruthps1? I have mine on 4th March. Looking around desperately for some pointers as I have come to the application process quite late! Particularly worried about the numeracy test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanungu)
    Have you had your interview yet Ruthps1? I have mine on 4th March. Looking around desperately for some pointers as I have come to the application process quite late! Particularly worried about the numeracy test.
    Yes I've had my interview and received an offer. It wasn't too bad at all, there is just a written test about nursing values and the numeracy is very basic and I would say it was the easiest numeracy test out of all of my nursing interviews. The group interview is fine just a few questions that everyone discusses, and lastly the individual interview again wasn't bad, I actually found mine quite awkward but I was still given an offer. It's meant to last 10-15 minutes but mine only lasted 5 a thing j took as a bad sign but obviously not. They just aska couple situation questions and discuss your values test that you have done before attending the interview. I didn't do very well on this values situation test only scoring a 3/10 in empathy another thing I took as a bad sign however apparently not! It's really nothing to be worried about just relax and chat to people there as it does make the day easier.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your reply, really helps to set my mind at ease!

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place So so happy!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya how long did it take for you to get an offer after interview?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview yesterday and have already received my offer! Don't know if that helps, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    They updated track the day after, about 5:30pm. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone else confirmed UoL as their first choice for nursing?

ReputationRep:
    I've confirmed it. Just in the process of applying for the bursary etc.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I moved house last year so struggling to find the documents they want. Very stressful. Looking forward to getting started though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.