Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tidying my boyfriend's room and he opened his top drawer and wouldn't you know, his ex-girlfriend's underwear is there. They broke up roughly two years ago and we've been going out for a year now, I know he's a lazy s*** and he said he hasn't opened the drawers in that long, which I could actually believe, but still, I can feel annoyed right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casiolynn)
    no underwear should come between you!
    Especially tights. They cause nasty friction burns, but it is funny watching her toes curl up with each ...

Oh, you don't mean in that way!

I thought maybe it made me seem possessive or something I don't know, it just annoyed the f*** out of me, they'd went out for ages and this is my first relationship like why the hell did he have them for so long. This is turning into a venting post ahhhh well.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you feel annoyed at an item of clothing. I mean really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend likes to keep my underwear for sexual purposes....that is why her underwear had been sitting there from when they broke up. That's why it's annoying me.

bull****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend likes to keep my underwear for sexual purposes....that is why her underwear had been sitting there from when they broke up. That's why it's annoying me.
    Does he not have internet? It's quite a gross collection habit that he's formed there

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he has a panty fetish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That is so nasty... so he pleasured himself on them knickers a couple years ago and they are still sitting in the drawer? If he is as lazy as you say then no way have they been washed... :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Try not to take offence...but get over it! So what? He is with you isn't he? They broke up 2 years ago? So what real reason do you have to be annoyed at him for? Maybe there is a hint of jealousy there,then maybe I can try to understand why you are even paying attention to this minor matter.

ReputationRep:
    If he's lazy its probably just that he never cleared the drawer out. I once dropped something under a guys desk and when I reached down to pick it up. I found a top belonging to a long since ex and a collection of 3 year overdue library books! Most guys don't tidy very often! So try not to worry about it he's with you now.

ReputationRep:
    You care too much.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, why are you rummaging through his underwear drawer?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.