Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I am interested in studying International Studies in Leiden. However, I am concerned because I am not that good in economics. I would like to ask if someone who is currently studying IS could please tell me if the economics is hard to pass. I have always been extremely interested in languages and I never had any problems with them but the fact that I will have to study economics makes me wonder if this is the right course for me. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Loco71! I know there is no reply here, but did you get in touch with some students from the BAIS programme? If not, I suggest you email either Rachel or Anna and they can give you the inside scoop about classes, and what to expect. [email protected] [email protected] They are currently studying in the programme. That being said, the tutors and professors are always very helpful and therefore if you have an aversion to economics you can always ask for help. Don't let it freak you out! Also, this is not a business course so it is a broader understanding of economics in the international perspective that is taught. I hope this helps! Otherwise, ask some more questions - I'm happy to help Carolyn

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.