Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone doing the biology ISA on how copper affects plant growth?

ReputationRep:
    Hi anniez, I also need some help with this one!! I can't seem to find any experiments :0

ReputationRep:
    Me too finding it extremely hard

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding this one harder than the previous one. Was your last one about concentration affecting the rate of diffusion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniez)
    Hi, is anyone doing the biology ISA on how copper affects plant growth?
    I've done this ISA is it one with copper concentrations lol did this long time ago. hmmm... i think i used petri dishes and 10 cress seeds in each. we then measured the root from the stem. u also have to do a controlled test too. one with 0 copper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asad_2015)
    I've done this ISA is it one with copper concentrations lol did this long time ago. hmmm... i think i used petri dishes and 10 cress seeds in each. we then measured the root from the stem. u also have to do a controlled test too. one with 0 copper.
    was this for triple science or core science???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloeveryone123)
    was this for triple science or core science???
    I do triple

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.