x Turn on thread page Beta

What's been your most magical first kiss? watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Best first smooch you ever had?

ReputationRep:
    How do you get more than one first kiss?

ReputationRep:
    When we me and my bf broke up for a year and we met back up a year later and after a few days of hanging out we admitted we still loved each other and wanted to be together again and we kissed and it was amazing. It honestly felt like our first ever kiss and I have never experienced butterflies like that before while kissing. 4 yrs on, I still get butterflies when we kiss but nowhere what I got that night. It was definitely a kiss to remember.

ReputationRep:
    It was my first kiss. We walked home from school, I carried her on my back and started running around with her. We walked home, holding hands, it was a nice sunny day. We went to the playground in our local park and found a quiet place to sit down and then we started kissing, I was shaking uncontrollably. I was so happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww at the above post, my second kiss was by far the best kiss ever, sweetie pops was so smooth .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.