Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Starting September 2015 studying counselling psychology! Message me if you're going either tweet me @amieyxox or message me on here

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I'm starting in September and in Swansea! I'm studying applied Psychology! Excited?

ReputationRep:
    Aww awesome are you moving there? yes i am but also nervous! are you looking forward to it chick?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm hoping to! Ah me too! Don't worry you'll be fine!! Yeah, I can't wait to start! Swansea is such a beauts place!

ReputationRep:
    where are you from ? I am very excited, thought I would make this post to see if i could make some friends or something before starting. I know I have been to Swansea a few times, it's so nice! I have always wanted to live near a beach too

ReputationRep:
    Aberdare, it's like 30 minutes away from Swansea! You? Ah I'm doing the same as you, haha, it's quite daunting isn't it? - especially if you're moving from far away! Yeah me too I go to Swansea often, usually for a night out haha, I love it!

ReputationRep:
    That isn't that far then I live quite far away, it's like 2 hours in a car, 4 on the train haha! Do you know Wolverhampton? It really is but it should be fine no way the night life is good there then? ;p I can't wait to check it out!

ReputationRep:
    Awww wow! Um yeah I've heard of it, although I've never been haha Yeah the night life is good The people are really chilled out and cool aswell, there's a long street full of bars near the Swansea Met, real cheap for students too!! X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.