Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why is she flirting with me? watch

Announcements

My friend is flirting with me and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me and i'm best friends with her ex!

So why is she flirting? Does she like me?

Thanks for you help

Well she might like u but if u don't want to go further and risk ruining ur friendship just ignore it. Or she might just be having some fun to see how you would react. Depends if it was a one time thing or constant. I wld just leave it and see I she persists with it and if yes then decide whether you wanna go down that route with her.

ReputationRep:
    Might be trying tk make her ex jealous by flirtjng with you

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well she might like u but if u don't want to go further and risk ruining ur friendship just ignore it. Or she might just be having some fun to see how you would react. Depends if it was a one time thing or constant. I wld just leave it and see I she persists with it and if yes then decide whether you wanna go down that route with her.
    I would kind of like a relationship with her but would it be weird(being friend with her ex) and if not what should i do? Flirt back, if so what should i say with out coming on too strong?

Thanks for you help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.