Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

100 days until the election-100 reasons to vote UKIP Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of the policies mentioned? does it make the line from LibLabCon that UKIP only have policies on the EU/immigration look ridiculous when many different policy areas are discussed

http://www.ukip.org/100_days_till_th...s_to_vote_ukip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    What do you think of the policies mentioned? does it make the line from LibLabCon that UKIP only have policies on the EU/immigration look ridiculous when many different policy areas are discussed

http://www.ukip.org/100_days_till_th...s_to_vote_ukip
    I think they're crap.

The policies listed have little worth as they are extremely vague. EG:

2. Get control of immigration with an Australian-style, points-based immigration system.
    5. Pay greater attention to elderly care across the country
    7. Give the people the ability to “recall” their MPs, without parliamentary or MP approval
    9. Promoting a British identity, as opposed to failed multiculturalism
    12. Ensuring our armed services are properly equipped for when we do need them
    13. Establishing a Veteran’s Administration to look after those who looked after us
    14. Encouraging inward investment with growth markets, not JUST the failing Eurozone
    16. Cutting bureaucracy, red tape, and wasteful spending from government departments
    17. Cutting the same bureaucracy that hinders small businesses and entrepreneurs
    18. Supporting our farmers with a Single Farm Payment Scheme
    25. Protecting our green belt
    28. VAT relaxed for redevelopment of brownfield sites
    30. Introducing the ability for citizens to initiate national referenda

ReputationRep:
    31. Withdrawing from the European Court of Human Rights
    Replacing the Human Rights Act with a British Bill of Rights

Once the UK withdrawals from this act UKIP will basically treat disabled people as sub-humans. Welfare, education, social care, hate crime laws and equality will disappear overnight.

It will be just like my child hood: beat that cripple to the ground and beat him hard.

Disabled people will just be thrown into institutions or bullied into agreeing to euthanasia.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)
    31. Withdrawing from the European Court of Human Rights
    Replacing the Human Rights Act with a British Bill of Rights

Once the UK withdrawals from this act UKIP will basically treat disabled people as sub-humans. Welfare, education, social care, hate crime laws and equality will disappear overnight.

It will be just like my child hood: beat that cripple to the ground and beat him hard.

Disabled people will just be thrown into institutions or bullied into agreeing to euthanasia.
    Because obviously leaving the ECHR will set our human rights back centuries, after all, it's a well known fact we were a horde of barbarians before signing up ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Our politicians have only ever lied about immigration and it's the same in most European countries. This is scary isn't it? I mean it should be easy enough to say no more immigration, it doesn't matter if you're a refugee you will have to find somewhere else to go.

I think this genocide we're witnessing but a tactic of genocide being used to destroy Europe's White population.

But who could be behind it I wonder?

They call it diversity I call it ethnic and racial cleansing.

I suspect the people who came up with it are from the same tribe as those who invented Marxism.

Sorry White Brits you fought for the wrong side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uilleam Uallas)
    Our politicians have only ever lied about immigration and it's the same in most European countries. This is scary isn't it? I mean it should be easy enough to say no more immigration, it doesn't matter if you're a refugee you will have to find somewhere else to go.

I think this genocide we're witnessing but a tactic of genocide being used to destroy Europe's White population.

But who could be behind it I wonder?

They call it diversity I call it ethnic and racial cleansing.

I suspect the people who came up with it are from the same tribe as those who invented Marxism.

Sorry White Brits you fought for the wrong side.
    Hello new member...

...I guess you think its the jews right...?

Are you going to hump an immigrant?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.