Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I went for an interview today at edge hill for mental health nursing and feel like I messed up the maths. I'm so annoyed with myself because I knew the answers my mind just went blank and I panicked. The woman marked the maths tests as we were taking the English test and only some of us got called through to wait for interview so does this mean I passed maths? So confusing. Also when I got into my interview I was so nervous I couldn't get my words out properly I said 'like and erm' quite a lot, they knew I was nervous and were really nice about it. They seemed happy with my answers and smiled a lot. Have I messed up my chances? So nervous I really want Edge Hill.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

You must have been there with me :-)

Everyone goes through to interview after maths and English tests

They took people in groups depending what course ur taking!!!!

Don't worry xx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.