Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have received an interview date for adult nursing on the 21st April 2015, anybody else have an interview on this day? If anybody has had an interview, I would love to hear how you got on and any questions they asked?

ReputationRep:
    I am an adult nurse at UEA so gone through the interview process. For me, I was asked why I wanted to do nursing and to tell them about myself so this gave me the opportunity to talk about my work experience and how this related to nursing and what skills I thought I had which could be translated into nursing skills.

Don't worry about the interview as the interviewers are all really friendly and obviously want you to do well. They are obviously looking for the best candidates but they will put you at your ease.

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.