Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Price and terms are fully negotiable! Single room available in Royal Park Flats for £85/week
    Room contains 1 bed, desk, 2 chairs, a sink with mirror, wardrobe, bedside table and pin board. You will be sharing a lively flat with 6 friendly housemates which has 2 showers, 2 toilets and a kitchen with laundry facilities.The property also has a garden, parking and bike storage available.
    The building itself is stand alone in the car park and contains 6 flats of 7. This place is really unique because everyone in the building is really social and all the flats have bonded and spend a lot of time together. I would recommend this room to someone who is social, easygoing, likes communal living and doesn't mind noise late at night (not every night!)
    I will be looking for someone to take over my contract with Unipol , for more information on the property go to http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/accomm...park-flats.htm
    If you want to know more just email me at [email protected]

Other than that - happy home hunting (:
    Ruby.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I forgot to mention that this is available between 01/02/2015 - 17/07/15

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.