Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are you still a virgin(males only)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it out of choice or what?

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in sex before marriage, partly because of religion but also because of where it got my parents and many other people I know. Yeah the thirst gets me sometimes but overall it really isn't that bad

ReputationRep:
    Choice. In the past I would have only screwed one girl and I would have felt guilty if I did it with anyone else. Recently I've been talking with a girl for a few months but she lives in a different country. We would definitely screw if she came over though. This ties in with the "why are you single thread" too, I never pursue anything.

ReputationRep:
    For many guys this will be because of their lack of opportunities. For the most part they have not created the opportunities or even realised them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)
    For many guys this will be because of their lack of opportunities. For the most part they have not created the opportunities or even realised them.
    This.
    believe me its not out of choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheart96)
    This.
    believe me its not out of choice.
    It is choice. However the transition if improving yourself (Not necessarily physically) is a grueling and long process. Ive gone from having absurd social anxiety where even leaving the house to go to work is a challenge to getting 3 dates a week.

It was not a nice process to go through lets just say that. Its not a nice process to get yourself rejected over and over to learn what works and what doesn't. When I say over and over I mean in the region of 800+ times. Then to have to back track mentally through that every single time and point the finger at yourself is soul destroying at times. The first 6 months were awful. But after that things started to click and speaking to become became enjoyable.

Essentially I've taken something that frightened the life out of me (Talking to members of the opposing gender) into something that I enjoy. Its had a huge knock on effect in other aspects of my life too. All positive and certainly worth the suffering.

ReputationRep:
    It is choice. However the transition if improving yourself (Not necessarily physically) is a grueling and long process. Ive gone from having absurd social anxiety where even leaving the house to go to work is a challenge to getting 3 dates a week.

It was not a nice process to go through lets just say that. Its not a nice process to get yourself rejected over and over to learn what works and what doesn't. When I say over and over I mean in the region of 800+ times. Then to have to back track mentally through that every single time and point the finger at yourself is soul destroying at times. The first 6 months were awful. But after that things started to click and speaking to become became enjoyable.

Essentially I've taken something that frightened the life out of me (Talking to members of the opposing gender) into something that I enjoy. Its had a huge knock on effect in other aspects of my life too. All positive and certainly worth the suffering.
    Exactly how did you do this, teach me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Was raised in a religious household, erm not really out of choice, more out of circumstance.

ReputationRep:
    Because I've not met the right person yet

ReputationRep:
    Exactly how did you do this, teach me!
    Message me your facebook. We have a heck of a lot of things to go through on skype.

ReputationRep:
    Message me your facebook. We have a heck of a lot of things to go through on skype.
    I don't use Facebook PM me on here though

ReputationRep:
    I'm only 9

ReputationRep:
    No...not out of choice...

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...

ReputationRep:
    Because, I don't lift :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'm only 9
    It says you're 21.
    ...also you joined in 2011... when you were 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    we havent even been on a date yet

ReputationRep:
    Because I lack confidence and self esteem so I find it difficult to approach and talk to a girl.

ReputationRep:
    It says you're 21.
    ...also you joined in 2011... when you were 5.
    It won't let you sign up if you put your age as 5

ReputationRep:
    Because i'm a christian and sex before marriage is wrong. I can't afford to confirm my hell with other sinful acts i'm doing

Spoiler:
    Show
    Because i'm ugly.. duh. you think girls want to have sex with an ugly guy :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    No...not out of choice...

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...
    Judging by your picture, I suggest you have more confidence in yourself because you are attractive!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.