Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all:-)

If I am being completely honest, I just wanted to start a thread to see what everyone is wanting to do at Strathclyde Uni this September coming. Any other business hopefuls?
    Was it just me who got their offer after quite a while?
    💃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully - I want to go to Strathclyde in the summer!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to do Marketing at Strathclyde but havent heard back yet:/ However, I have received an email and was asked to fill a form about my fee status,so hopefully they are still considering me

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for International Business and a few other Business courses at Strath but I still haven't back either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoleab197)
    Hi all:-)

If I am being completely honest, I just wanted to start a thread to see what everyone is wanting to do at Strathclyde Uni this September coming. Any other business hopefuls?
    Was it just me who got their offer after quite a while?
    ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, how long did you have to wait for your offer?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Marketing and I can't wait any longer for my offer. I graduated last year from a Swedish upper secondary school so my grades are already set. By googling I've heard that Strathclyde are a bit slow in considering offers.

Just a question, when does the UK students that are graduating this spring get their final grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toronto92)
    Hello, how long did you have to wait for your offer?
    I think it was 2 weeks, maybe 3! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelviram)
    I've applied to Marketing and I can't wait any longer for my offer. I graduated last year from a Swedish upper secondary school so my grades are already set. By googling I've heard that Strathclyde are a bit slow in considering offers.

Just a question, when does the UK students that are graduating this spring get their final grades?
    If you mean secondary pupils, we don't get our results till August!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I am an EU applicant, already have my grades and applied to do Marketing too! They have contacted me by email about my tuition fees status and I wasn't rejected yet, maybe it is a good sign! What are your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apelsinke)
    I am an EU applicant, already have my grades and applied to do Marketing too! They have contacted me by email about my tuition fees status and I wasn't rejected yet, maybe it is a good sign! What are your other choices?
    Really? I'm happy for you but oh gosh that makes me so much more nervous. Only International marketing Caledonian left. I used three of my choices at University of Glasgow; what an idiot I was... The applications were rejected after only a week due to my 'poor grades'.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'm happy for you but oh gosh that makes me so much more nervous. Only International marketing Caledonian left. I used three of my choices at University of Glasgow; what an idiot I was... The applications were rejected after only a week due to my 'poor grades'.
    oh,yea:/ Scottish unis usually let change your course in 2 year period so it is not very advisable to apply to 3 courses at the same uni. Anyways, hopefully you will got your 2 remaining offers and maybe see you September! Which one do you prefer - Strath or Caledonian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apelsinke)
    oh,yea:/ Scottish unis usually let change your course in 2 year period so it is not very advisable to apply to 3 courses at the same uni. Anyways, hopefully you will got your 2 remaining offers and maybe see you September! Which one do you prefer - Strath or Caledonian?

No I know... But it's already done so yeupp... Strathclyde! I want to study both of the courses but Strathclyde is ranked higher and I like the facilities more there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoleab197)
    I think it was 2 weeks, maybe 3! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! thank you for your response! I sent off my UCAS application on 14th January.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.