Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone could advise on where everyone thinks are the best halls to live at for Bournemouth Art? i.e. Madeira Road in the centre of Bournemouth or in the East and West Halls on Campus? If you don't know about Bournemouth what's your opinion on living in the town or on campus?
    All opinions welcome
    Thank you in advance
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CazD)
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone could advise on where everyone thinks are the best halls to live at for Bournemouth Art? i.e. Madeira Road in the centre of Bournemouth or in the East and West Halls on Campus? If you don't know about Bournemouth what's your opinion on living in the town or on campus?
    All opinions welcome
    Thank you in advance
    Hi there,

Just to confirm - is it the University of Bournemouth? If so, I'll move this over to their forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roving Fish)
    Hi there,

Just to confirm - is it the University of Bournemouth? If so, I'll move this over to their forum.
    It's Arts University Bournemouth but I'm fairly sure they're connected and they're right next to each other. Thank you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved from Student Accommodation to University of Bournemouth forum.

ReputationRep:
    Moved from Student Accommodation to University of Bournemouth forum.
    How do I get to that forum? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have copied this to a friend who works very close to the university

Kind Regards

Tony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arny99)
    I have copied this to a friend who works very close to the university

Kind Regards

Tony
    Awesome Thank you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CazD)
    How do I get to that forum? Thanks
    You're already in it by being on this thread.

At the top of the thread page, there are breadcrumbs:

You are Here: My TSR > Forums > Universities and HE colleges > South of England > Bournemouth University

If you click Bournemouth University then you'll go to that forum. Alternatively go to the list of all of our forums and search for Bournemouth using your browser find tool.

ReputationRep:
    You're already in it by being on this thread.

At the top of the thread page, there are breadcrumbs:

You are Here: My TSR > Forums > Universities and HE colleges > South of England > Bournemouth University

If you click Bournemouth University then you'll go to that forum. Alternatively go to the list of all of our forums and search for Bournemouth using your browser find tool.
    That's great! Thank you again

ReputationRep:
    Hey man,
    Just letting you know i have a free bedroom in my flat if you are still looking for accomadation! That is, if you and your muscles can all fit in

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.