Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really like this girl but don't want to get friend zoned. Are these thing a good or bad idea:

-helping her with schoolwork
    -texting each other every day(if not how often?)
    -anything else to avoid

Thanks for you help

ReputationRep:
    Sing Steal My Girl outside her window at 3am. If she calls the police she's just playing hard to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Sing Steal My Girl outside her window at 3am. If she calls the police she's just playing hard to get.
    I'll bear that in mind

ReputationRep:
    Texting every single day without fail could be irritating, especially if she doesn't like you. I know I find it quite annoying if a guy I don't know well texts me non-stop and always expects me to text back regardless of what I'm doing. Assess your own situation though - it might be okay.

ReputationRep:
    Play hard to get. Girls like it. No idea why. It's infuriating yet like a moth to a flame.

I'm a girl and can honestly say I always used to go for the hard to get boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnooFnoo)
    Play hard to get. Girls like it. No idea why. It's infuriating yet like a moth to a flame.

I'm a girl and can honestly say I always used to go for the hard to get boys.
    I'm not sure of that will work as 1. I'm not that kind of person 2. Her ex was one of the dorkiest people i know, he wasn't exactly "hard to get"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_Noob)
    I'm not sure of that will work as 1. I'm not that kind of person 2. Her ex was one of the dorkiest people i know, he wasn't exactly "hard to get"
    Girls love the bad boys in my experience: my bf is the biggest dork in the world, but he is a well played dork. Lol

Don't call her "Friend" or "good friend"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.