The Student Room Group

Its getting to that age when everybody starts to have sex and loose thier virginity.
I literally loathe the word S E X its soo awkward . But lately I just cant seem to escape a conversation leading to something sexualised . I was talking about my favorite teabag for goodness sake #redbush

theres this guy hes cool and that but hes always talking about masturbation to me its weird yet entertaining. But lately hes shown interest in me romantically Im not sure if he just wants to have sex with me (just to see how it feels he says he has a bash everyother day):confused:or if hes genuinely into me.
Original post by Anonymous
Its getting to that age when everybody starts to have sex and loose thier virginity.
I literally loathe the word S E X its soo awkward . But lately I just cant seem to escape a conversation leading to something sexualised . I was talking about my favorite teabag for goodness sake #redbush

theres this guy hes cool and that but hes always talking about masturbation to me its weird yet entertaining. But lately hes shown interest in me romantically Im not sure if he just wants to have sex with me (just to see how it feels he says he has a bash everyother day):confused:or if hes genuinely into me.

Males do normally feel a mix of emotions, and are subject to all kids of hormones and uncontrollable feelings. I am a male and I have felt like that, it's weird, but normal.

If you like him, then do what ever you feel comfortable doing. Who knows if it will last in the long-term or just for a short while. But what ever you do, be sure you are doing what YOU want to do. He may just want your body, and it sounds likely.
Original post by Anonymous

I knew quite a few people like that. One of my friends was just like that, a tad weird and probably just extreeeemly hormonal. It felt surprising when we didn't have a conversation about masturbation, sex or which celebrity he wanted to bang the most :s-smilie:. I know for a fact that he was going out with girls (even ones that were mingers :P) just to get into their pants, which (Not saying your probably a minger or anything by the way, just to clarify :P) didn't really give him, or the people he slept with the best reputation.

My advice is to probably steer clear of the relationship having seen the same situation before. I'm 90% sure that hes probably just wanting sex, but if that's what you want then go for it! Buuuuut...if you don't, and then go into the relationship, you might get in a situation that is difficult to back out of. Also, consider the longevity of the relationship. Sure, he's funny and everything but can you honestly see a lasting relationship with him?

Also, I know how you feel with the whole "Lets talk about sex because were so mature now" and "everyone in my friend circle is loosing their virginitys" thing, I'm just about to turn 17 and I've still only had one girlfriend when I was 14 and still haven't lost my virginity.

Anyway, hope this helps at all :smile:
Hiya,
I think probably the best thing to do is just to talk to him for a while and get to know him (the good ol' pre-dating chirpse). It might be a case that he just says a lot of that stuff to look cool or to get a certain reputation. If he is really like that, then you don't have to pursue the relationship any further. I wouldn't just jump to conclusions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending