:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Q: How come this thread is SI popular ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    Q: How come this thread is SI popular ?
    That is the magic of being a jazz-playing cosmic being from the planet Saturn

ReputationRep:
    Have you faced discrimination because of your origins? If so, how do you deal with it?

ReputationRep:
    i'm almost certain you aren't from saturn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    Have you faced discrimination because of your origins? If so, how do you deal with it?
    I am only spritually a Saturnian.
    I was reincarnated on this here Earth as a black man by the name of Herman sometime around 1914. Of course, my physical form has burdened me with much hate from others.
    It is the greatest weakness of you Earthlings that you fail to see past appearence and background, a true shame indeed for we are all a part of the eternal lifeforce that permeates the universe.
    I have much to tell you of my life's journey if you would like to hear it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I was reincarnated on this here Earth as a black man by the name of Herman sometime around 1914. Of course, my physical form has burdened me with much hate from others.
    It is the greatest weakness of you Earthlings that you fail to see past appearence and background, a true shame indeed for we are all a part of the eternal lifeforce that permeates the universe.
    I have never before crossed paths with a being of your ilk.

Yes, I would like to hear about your life's journey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I have never before crossed paths with a being of your ilk.

Yes, I would like to hear about your life's journey.
    I was born sometime around 1914 (I seem to have no records of my birth, some say I just fell out of the sky one day) in Birmingham, Alabama.
    I would say much about the years that followed, but I feel they are superficial. Though I will add that I was something of a musical prodigy from an early age. Anyway, I was not spiritually born until a fateful day in 1936. It goes something like this...
    I was in the midst of deep religious concentration when a bright light appeared around me. My whole body changed into something else. I could see through myself. And I went up... I wasn't in human form... I landed on a planet that I identified as Saturn... they teleported me and I was down on a stage with them. They wanted to talk with me. They had one little antenna on each ear. A little antenna over each eye. They talked to me. They told me I was one of them and that I had to stop attending college because there was going to be great trouble in schools... the world was going into complete chaos... I would speak through music, and the world would listen. That's what they told me.
    That was the moment I joined the harmony of the cosmos, and with my music I would help others achieve that same elightenment.
    For many years now I have been seeking to elevate humanity beyond their current earthbound state, tied to outmoded conceptions of life and death when the potential future of immortality awaits them. In this era of 'practical' things men ridicule even the existence of God. They scoff at goodness while they ponder with befuddled minds the phantasmagoria of materiality. They have forgotten the path which leads beyond the stars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You look like a hairdresser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    You look like a hairdresser
    Hairdressing, hairdressing... what meaningless drivel. Why do concern ourselves so with such aspects of temporal appearence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Have you ever Saturn Uranus?
    I do not comprehend your syntax, are you a Uranian?

ReputationRep:
    What do you play Jazzy Jeff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Nah, Gallifreyan. Everyone knows Gallifrey is infinitely better than Saturn.
    Timelords are foolish, beings solely concerned with petty conflict and material wealth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    What do you play Jazzy Jeff?
    Avant-garde jazz with a large visual performance aspect, mainly

ReputationRep:
    Are you on board the feels train ?

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Alpha alien says never judge a book by its cover :beard:

(Original post by goobypls)
    Are you on board the feels train ?

my feel train's driver was shot by Superfeel many eons ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Hairdressing, hairdressing... what meaningless drivel. Why do concern ourselves so with such aspects of temporal appearence?
    Because looks are important you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Because looks are important you know
    Once you have joined the harmony of the cosmos you realise the insignificance of material concerns
    Immerse yourself in jazz and soon all will be revealed

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    :moon:
    What planet are you from?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.