Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    • I am currently in my 2 year of the BTEC Extended Diplomaachieving DD in my first year. I have been accepted by all 5 of my universitychoices and all I need is DMM in the Extended Diploma. If anyone wants or needsto swap units then I am happy to do so.
      The units I have already done in year 1 are: Units 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, and 26
      The units I am doing and need this year are; Units 12, 15,19, 21, 22, 27, 43, 44 (I have done 22 & 43 achieving D in both)
      If you have any of the following units 12, 15, 19, 21, 27 and44 then I will swap for them maybe even giving you 2 units for 1 depending onhow nice you are
      HEPL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar9625)
    • I am currently in my 2 year of the BTEC Extended Diplomaachieving DD in my first year. I have been accepted by all 5 of my universitychoices and all I need is DMM in the Extended Diploma. If anyone wants or needsto swap units then I am happy to do so.
      The units I have already done in year 1 are: Units 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, and 26
      The units I am doing and need this year are; Units 12, 15,19, 21, 22, 27, 43, 44 (I have done 22 & 43 achieving D in both)
      If you have any of the following units 12, 15, 19, 21, 27 and44 then I will swap for them maybe even giving you 2 units for 1 depending onhow nice you are
      HEPL!
    Bro i need Unit 1 at the moment is their any way i can have it

ReputationRep:
      HEPL!
    hello could you please send me some of the units please?

ReputationRep:
    You still need help with coursework, I finished with D*D*D* so hit me up

ReputationRep:
      HEPL!
    Heyy Umar, how are you?
    Hey I might be able to help☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingShit1998)
    Hey that's so awesome! The grades you got😊
    I really need some help😅 Please

ReputationRep:
    Hello, please can you send me the units to cross check with my work. Please i really need it( [email protected]) . Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey please can you send me some of the units you have done i really need help ([email protected]). Thanks.

ReputationRep:
      HEPL!
    Hi there, I'm really struggling with unit 5 distinctions , can you please help me out. I don't know how to start it and deadlines are coming soon. Please help!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone can help me on unit 5??? Please

ReputationRep:
    i thought you said you have already done it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can you help me please with unit 15 assignment 3 currently struggling and unit 19.3 paper chromatography

ReputationRep:
    Anyone help with sending me some work to cross check , really stuck and ive only got six weeks left now

ReputationRep:
    Can u share Unit 34 and unit 32 with me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingShit1998)
    Would you be able to possibly help me with my unit 6.23 mathematical tools.
    Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.