Zeetingman
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm not sure why alot of people in my class choose this GCSE. I personally wanted to do it but my ICT teacher said you needed at least a 6a to do it so I dismissed it. All of a sudden people with low levels were doing computing. Even the popular people who I thought choose GCSE PE choose it. I just wanna ask why did they choose it and is it boring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Polapod
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I suppose they chose it because they're interested in computers. I'm in Y11 and doing it currently, I chose it because it's a career path I want to go down. We weren't really given much information by the school as to what would be included in the GCSE so the majority of the class chose it expecting something quite exciting, but are struggling and aren't really that interested by it.

I personally enjoy it, I have to say it's not the most exciting content wise but if it's something you like then you shouldn't have a problem, but it's not for everyone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.58%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.71%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.21%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25%

Watched Threads