Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've just applied for a job as a part time Healthcare Adviser for a Boots pharmacy and had a (Hopefully) successful interview and am now just waiting to hear back. I was just wondering how much I would earn hourly if anyone knew? Im 16 btw

It depends what zone of pay you are in, if you are in the centre of a major city e.g Cambridge, Birmingham then you will probably start at £6.69 an hour. If you are in another zone e.g zone 2 or 3 it will be lower. Have you already completed your HAP training? If you have then it will be a higher wage, if not you can look forward to a pay rise when you pass!

I've been working at Boots for over 2 years now and have worked my way up from a customer assistant to a healthcare advisor and now a trainee dispenser (but I'm going to university to study pharmacy to become a pharmacist ). Im 19 and now earn around £9 an hour but I work in a large city centre store. Good luck with your HAP training, the tests are really easy as they're multiple choice, realistically it should take only a few months to complete

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.