Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so some idiot side swiped my car. I've had to buy a new bunch of stuff for my corsa, get it all sprayed then fitted onto the car itself.

basically,my corsa bumper has the three grille/vents thing without foglights, so i wanted exactly the same one back on my corsa. However, I could only find one with the three grille/vent things WITH foglights. Can I simply take the left and right grilles from my old bumper, and unscrew the foglights and pop out those grilles and put the others on instead?

Does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Can you post pics up? I'm sure that would be fine though. If they do come with fogs included, just put them in but don't connect them. It's an easy fix and it will look better.

Also just buy one in the right colour, unless you have a rare colour which is hard to find. Corsa C's are ten-a-penny and parts are plentiful second hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman1990)
    Can you post pics up? I'm sure that would be fine though. If they do come with fogs included, just put them in but don't connect them. It's an easy fix and it will look better.

Also just buy one in the right colour, unless you have a rare colour which is hard to find. Corsa C's are ten-a-penny and parts are plentiful second hand.
    Hi, Well I can't get pics now of the ones I've got as the one I've got to be fitted is down the garage with the bonnet, wing and front panel being sprayed at the moment. I couldn't find the right colour as the corsa I have is aruba blue and that was hard to find (looked online and all the local breaker yards).

however, The one on my car is the one that's on this one I found on google (exactly same colour as mine, for some reason that bumper only seems to be on that colour Corsa!?!)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?neww...vy%3B320%3B239

The one I got from a yard is this one:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?neww...ml%3B640%3B480

I was hoping it would be a simple fix of unscrewing the foglights, removing them, popping out the grilles, then popping in the ones from my other bumper?

ReputationRep:
    It should well be a case of that to be honest. That bumper was the base spec one from the facelift Corsa C, in its final year or two of production. There will naturally be less as they're still about 10 years old.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.