Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This girl I like (check previous threads)

Today she said to me that 1 of her old guy friends (who loves her, and she knows this) wants to see her. She said to him she will see him on monday in the park.

She said to me, the guy is always trying to kiss her. And when he tries to, she just pushes him away.

I looked at her like WTF? Are you joking?

And she says no we are always joking around and laughing.

Then I said yeah I'm sure he has kissed you before. And she says yeah he was kissed her on the cheek when saying Hi, and she has done the same (kissed him on the cheek)

Again, I look at her and think WTF?!

And then she says to me "I wouldn't kiss you on the cheek"

Ouch. That one hurt.

Anyway then she went home.

Later, I asked her again, why you wanna go see a buy that loves you? She says that most of her guy friends like/love her, and if she says no to all of them, she will always be alone.

I said to her why you wanna kiss the guy when saying hi?

She said he is special for me, and that SHE WANTS TO KISS HIM TOO.

I said why? She says coz she finds him attractive. Then I ask more things but she says enough questions and she was getting angry.

SO NOW... that hurt. A lot. I really like this girl. YH I know she has a BF but still I have crazy feelings for her.

I don't even know what to do. Help me

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to make out what you're saying precisely. From what I can tell, she sounds like a **** tease. Avoid.

Look, i dont know man, of all honestly i think i am LIKE YOU. accept no girl wants me :laugh:

of all honestly, You have been posting about the same topic for three months. This isn't healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Look, i dont know man, of all honestly i think i am LIKE YOU. accept no girl wants me :laugh:

of all honestly, You have been posting about the same topic for three months. This isn't healthy.
    What can I do?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.