Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Welcome to my crib, I mean, blog (lols)

Let me give you a brief summary of my journey... (plz don't fall asleep)

I'm 17 and I live in a rock, with my rock friends, living the rock life. We go around driving with Mario and his crew. Yeah, that's right. Jk

What you just read is all false information, even though it does seem a bit cooler than real life tbh. (You probably guessed it was fake or something idk)

My sixth form (which is filled with little kids) has predicted me getting E's and C's (Thanks school, A* for making me feel like CRAP) I'll get a pass but motivation needs time, and time is so limited ..

5 months in and I still haven't put as much effort in as I would like to do -Sighsss- ( I blame myself so dang a do ding -leaves the planet-)

Today, I have managed to spend 2 hours on school work, but I kinda left the important stuff for tomorrow (HAwt dayum I hope my biology homework is not due in tomorrow or else imma cry)

I''m currently studying Psychology, Biology and Applied Science (Pm me if ya wanna talk about them lessons and how difficult they are lols)

(Btw, can anyone message me on how to help someone with depression? Much appreciated)

Have a nice day at your chosen education area!

7/2/2015, 00:23 - I got results back from thursday yeeees. They're not the best but they're enough to prevent me resitting the mock exam! Here's what I got: Psychology, D. Biology, E. Applied science is BTECH so it doesn't matter. I keep telling myself to make revision notes but I end up forgetting... Also, biology teacher is hunting me down for missing homework ㅍ.ㅍ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessushi)
    Hello!

Welcome to my crib, I mean, blog (lols)

Let me give you a brief summary of my journey... (plz don't fall asleep)

I'm 17 and I live in a rock, with my rock friends, living the rock life. We go around driving with Mario and his crew. Yeah, that's right. Jk

What you just read is all false information, even though it does seem a bit cooler than real life tbh. (You probably guessed it was fake or something idk)

My sixth form (which is filled with little kids) has predicted me getting E's and C's (Thanks school, A* for making me feel like CRAP) I'll get a pass but motivation needs time, and time is so limited ..

5 months in and I still haven't put as much effort in as I would like to do -Sighsss- ( I blame myself so dang a do ding -leaves the planet-)

Today, I have managed to spend 2 hours on school work, but I kinda left the important stuff for tomorrow (HAwt dayum I hope my biology homework is not due in tomorrow or else imma cry)

I''m currently studying Psychology, Biology and Applied Science (Pm me if ya wanna talk about them lessons and how difficult they are lols)

(Btw, can anyone message me on how to help someone with depression? Much appreciated)

Have a nice day at your chosen education area!
    hi I'm also studying biology and psychology; how did you do in your mock exams? What are you hoping for in the summer exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    hi I'm also studying biology and psychology; how did you do in your mock exams? What are you hoping for in the summer exams?
    Hello!! I'll post my results on the 5th of Feb! (The school is holding a 'mock results day' Whyyyyy )

In the summer, I'm hoping for a C! What about you TwT

ReputationRep:
    Hello!! I'll post my results on the 5th of Feb! (The school is holding a 'mock results day' Whyyyyy )

In the summer, I'm hoping for a C! What about you TwT
    Ooh! Best of luck then! I got an A in Biology and a B in Psychology, but hoping for BC in the summer respectively. Keep me updated!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh! Best of luck then! I got an A in Biology and a B in Psychology, but hoping for BC in the summer respectively. Keep me updated!
    Wha! That's so good!!! Please tell me how you study TwT I wish you all the best in the summer!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a D in psychology and an E in biology! Please tell me how you revise TwT

ReputationRep:
    I got a D in psychology and an E in biology! Please tell me how you revise TwT
    Biology - after every lesson I rewrite my notes until I can recite them word for word. I also do past papers.

psychology - I recite case studies every Sunday while walking my grandmothers dogs :\ it may sound stupid, but it works for me!

ReputationRep:
    Biology - after every lesson I rewrite my notes until I can recite them word for word. I also do past papers.

psychology - I recite case studies every Sunday while walking my grandmothers dogs :\ it may sound stupid, but it works for me!
    Ahh, thank you!! I might try rewrite my notes and look at past paper answers :3
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This post is to confirm that Jessushi's grades have been verified! :banana: :banana2: :banana:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Last one from me BTEC peeps! :bl:
    This is Jessushi's blog!
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    x
    (Original post by Amyfawcus)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Psychology and BTEC Applied Science at AS Level! Hate hate hate Science! Cannot wait to drop it! If you ever feel de-motivated just take a break and picture what you want to achieve at the end of them (for example it is University for me). That's what keeps me going! Good luck anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyfawcus)
    I'm studying Psychology and BTEC Applied Science at AS Level! Hate hate hate Science! Cannot wait to drop it! If you ever feel de-motivated just take a break and picture what you want to achieve at the end of them (for example it is University for me). That's what keeps me going! Good luck anyway!
    Waah what grades are you achieving?

But it takes so much effort to leaarn xD Writing notes is the worst bruh, reading is fine but then it leaves your mind after an hour *tears* what are you hoping to study at Uni?

ReputationRep:
    Waah what grades are you achieving?

But it takes so much effort to leaarn xD Writing notes is the worst bruh, reading is fine but then it leaves your mind after an hour *tears* what are you hoping to study at Uni?
    I'm achieving an A/B in Psychology and in every booklet we have done so far in Science I've got a Distinction in it Have you tried making flash cards? So it'll mean less writing? I'm hoping to study Business Management, and yourself?

Submit reply
Updated: February 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.