Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My downstairs housemate has a tendency to come back around 1am, super drunk and be so loud, plugs her phone into the speakers and let's the music and bass fly.

Now I understand that I live in a student house but each time this happens I usually have to be up at around 4am for work (now I'm a swimming teacher and a lifeguard and being tired in a hot and humid environment is not fun)
    Or for example, I had the NATIONAL final with my university team and on that night I got 45 minutes if that of sleep.

I don't want to be the one to always ask her to turn it down and to be the boring one ... I'm just in a huge dilemma.

Also it is currently a Tuesday night and our neighbours aren't students. Any advice?!

ReputationRep:
    Stop being such a pussy and tell her to stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiigibson)
    My downstairs housemate has a tendency to come back around 1am, super drunk and be so loud, plugs her phone into the speakers and let's the music and bass fly.

Now I understand that I live in a student house but each time this happens I usually have to be up at around 4am for work (now I'm a swimming teacher and a lifeguard and being tired in a hot and humid environment is not fun)
    Or for example, I had the NATIONAL final with my university team and on that night I got 45 minutes if that of sleep.

I don't want to be the one to always ask her to turn it down and to be the boring one ... I'm just in a huge dilemma.

Also it is currently a Tuesday night and our neighbours aren't students. Any advice?!
    Just tell them to be more considerate or put up and shut up. Your decision, but this isn't rocket science.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.