The Student Room Group

Characteristics of your ideal girl? (Males only)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tolaaa
WOW! Also, the majority of east asians are muslims btw and latinos 'tend to hang with their own kind' as you put it.

East Asians are Chinese/Japanese/Koreans/Vietnamese/Malaysian ect.. Muslims overall make up a pretty small minority outside Malaysia and Indonesia.

You might be thinking of South Asians.
Loyal to a fault.
Honest.
Passionate.
Ride or die chick.
Original post by Tolaaa
WOW! Also, the majority of east asians are muslims btw and latinos 'tend to hang with their own kind' as you put it.

---

Not really. East asia is really geographically massive. China itself is twice the size of europe. Most of east asians are buddhists or shinto (in japan) save indonesia and malaysia.

My girlfriends in the UK are incredibly stunning and have a wicked sense of style! Beauty isn't binded to one's skin colour. Just my personal opinion 😉
Original post by Rakas21
part of me wants a tall girl to guarantee tall children

Unless you're willing to take the trouble to trace her ancestry, that doesn't necessarily guarantee tall children.
Chaste, has a good character and is good mannered.
Original post by The Socktor
Unless you're willing to take the trouble to trace her ancestry, that doesn't necessarily guarantee tall children.

True but i suppose it would at least be more likely given my own family (on my father's side anyway) is consistently tall.
Broody :^_^:
Original post by Rakas21
Me?

Not a racist thing but i don't find African women that attractive, i'd cut off my penis before i fathered a Muslim child (so rules out most Arab women) and so that leaves a minority of non-Muslim brown women from the likes of India (tend to hang with their own kind plus if they are Hindu i'd not abide by that caste rubbish) which leaves Latino's (essentially tanned whites), East Asians and whites. The first two are not large in number in the UK.

I think you mean black :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending