The Student Room Group

In a sticky Spanish Ab initio Situation

Hello All;

The first term of IB has come to an end and I have lost my Spanish note book with all of the notes from the class.

Do any of you happen to have any notes I could take down?

This has been a terrible semester because I have also been doing IGCSE Physics and Maths separately.

I did not take IGCSE last year I have been doing MYP so I had to learn all of the content.

Please Help

Very distressed and depressed :smile:

AccioTardis
hey there are some good websites that have plenty of notes that you can take down for any of the languages.
one of the ones that is use is Quizlet.com which is all flashcards, all you do it search on quizley for IB spanish Ab Intio and you will find plenty of notes
Reply 2
The thing is most people who study ab initio languages use different textbooks as publishers only make textbooks for language B/A so we might have covered different topics. I could send you scans of my notes but before I send you anything tell me which topics you've covered so far. If we've covered the same topics, I'll send you my notes!

Why don't you ask one of your class mates for their copy book? You could photocopy it - I think this is a better solution as they'll have the same notes as you.
i do Ab Inito french not spanish but i did GCSE spanish and they are quite simillar in the material the cover. So if you need any help then i am willing to help you. x
Reply 4
Original post by pbunny
The thing is most people who study ab initio languages use different textbooks as publishers only make textbooks for language B/A so we might have covered different topics. I could send you scans of my notes but before I send you anything tell me which topics you've covered so far. If we've covered the same topics, I'll send you my notes!

Why don't you ask one of your class mates for their copy book? You could photocopy it - I think this is a better solution as they'll have the same notes as you.

Hiya; thank you for your reply ! :smile:

At the moment we are on a holiday; and my classmates are not replying to my messages. I would be very grateful if you sent me scans of your notes :smile:

So far we have covered the following topics;

1) Numbers
2) Animals
3) Sports
4) Routines
5) Time
6) School
7) Nationalities/Name/Age/Where you are from/Where you live
8) Families
9) Countries
10) Descriptions of people - hair- skin - curly hair or straight- tall/ short; thin or fat
11) What you like to do (like hobbies) - Me gusta.....
12) The house - Casa

and finally letter writing

Thank you again :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by miamoo3105
hey there are some good websites that have plenty of notes that you can take down for any of the languages.
one of the ones that is use is Quizlet.com which is all flashcards, all you do it search on quizley for IB spanish Ab Intio and you will find plenty of notes

Thank you so much! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by AccioTardis
X

The topics that you've done that my class has also covered are: numbers, la casa, time, countries, families, descriptions (physical/personality characteristics), and basics i.e. nationality, age etc. I haven't got a printer but I'll take photos of my notes and I'll PM you them. You'll have to get notes on the rest of the topics from your classmates or class teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending