Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

will villa go down this season? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think their luck will run out. They are a big club but they cannot compete at the highest level. And every good manager they get turns **** soon enough, o'neill and years ago gregory and little.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Probably not. It's just fortunate that other relegation candidate teams are doing even worse than them. I don't think I can see Villa going down anytime soon anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I was ****ing depressed after the Liverpool match, but no we won't.

We will need at least a point from the next two and preferably three to ease some of the pressure. The run over Xmas failing to score a single goal against Leicester, Sunderland and Palace was unforgivable and Lambert should have been sacked for that.

I'm expecting another signing before Monday as well. Our squad is pretty strong, full of quality and regular international footballers. We will have enough to stay up.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No, we have enough depth and now with Gil some creativity. When koalas returns benteke can be benched for a bit. Mind I fancy benteke to nab a couple against arsenal and hope wenger plays that paulista

ReputationRep:
    We can only wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    No, we have enough depth and now with Gil some creativity. When koalas returns benteke can be benched for a bit. Mind I fancy benteke to nab a couple against arsenal and hope wenger plays that paulista
    Koalas

Your phone's autocorrect for Kozak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Koalas

Your phone's autocorrect for Kozak?
    Haha! Yeah my bad, stupid autocorrect -.-

ReputationRep:
    Probably not but it's only a matter of time if they continue in the same way. This is their 4th season in a row of being in serious relegation trouble.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's so much **** beneath them, I can't see them going down really. Any of the bottom seven could go and I'd be happy tbh.

ReputationRep:
    No, I think they will get about three or four points more than the 18th place team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamix.forllz)
    I think their luck will run out. They are a big club but they cannot compete at the highest level. And every good manager they get turns **** soon enough, o'neill and years ago gregory and little.
    O'Neill was always ****. Complete fud of a human being.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by redferry)
    We can only wish
    Cheeky :ninja: always did miss the Birmingham derby though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Cheeky :ninja: always did miss the Birmingham derby though
    Yeah...that's totally why I want villa to go down...Birmingham Derby...:ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah...that's totally why I want villa to go down...Birmingham Derby...:ninja:
    Why don't you lot just get promoted :p: We tried so hard to get relegated the past 3 seasons but failed.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you lot just get promoted :p: We tried so hard to get relegated the past 3 seasons but failed.
    Uh well we have no money for starters!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sr90)
    O'Neill was so overrated :lol: His transfer business at Villa was awful, he once turned down Falcao for £5m and signed Heskey instead.
    I remember this :mad: his only one really good deal was when we swapped Milan Baros for John Carew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    O'Neill was so overrated :lol: His transfer business at Villa was awful, he once turned down Falcao for £5m and signed Heskey instead.
    He's never even tried to play anything other than hoofball at any of his clubs or international teams.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Uh well we have no money for starters!
    Neither have we :p: still easier if you get promoted though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Neither have we :p: still easier if you get promoted though :p:
    Not sure your financial situation is quite on a par with ours... I mean at least the sale of your ground didn't have to be blocked by Birmingham City Council...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.